Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

######Monday Morning Thread######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
last day of vacation ; stopped by old location I worked at just to bother some since I will be retiring soon LOL
Now to work on pool , later wife to doctor and then to bank .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just chilling out doing some housework and computer stuff.

Nice Day off since the Mrs. is doing most of the Prom prep work, what a Pricey nightmare!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Just chilling out doing some housework and computer stuff.

Nice Day off since the Mrs. is doing most of the Prom prep work, what a Pricey nightmare!

I worked at a private rec and we had live bands for 9/10 grade , later when Jr/Sr closed they came to our dance . THAT was a nightmare - I was taxi service for many at a NO alcohol dance LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Thinking about taking myself out to lunch for my birthday. Jayme has a banquet for school tonight so I should probably do it tonight lol

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Kinda rooting for the Preds vs. LeDuck, just to see them make it, despite the injuries. Plus, always been a Subban fan...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening all. Busy day as we have 2 guys gone for the week, another called in from the ER and I'm off wed-sun this week.

topped the day off at the gym. endurance is coming back, strength is down, except my deadlift. feeling good with that.

Members online

Latest posts