Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Mega Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Went to my local target no mega boxes, bought a bowman blaster.
Did pretty good:cool:

Scan_zpsxdbu6j80.jpg

funny - i got the koufax and moniak green shimmer in the box i opened last night too ....(which i only got because the only target i could get too was sold out of the mega boxes that i had planned to scoop up on my way to my bowling league earlier in the day)

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
My two local Targets had none left, although I know at least one received them. I could tell because of the ripped open, empty box sitting on the shelf (right next to a ripped open, empty Bowman blaster).

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I work at Target, checked this morning, we had 7, went back when I was going to break two hours or so later and much to my disappointment they were gone.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
So obviously the 5 Bowman packs in these boxes are complete duds, correct?

I've opened 8, have yet to hit anything other than a base card in those 40 packs.

Did hit 2 Shohei Otani cars though so I'm not complaining.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Finally some on the west coast! Spent an hour to cruise to 4 in the area. Grabbed 12 total (6 from 2 different stores). Who am I kidding?! Busted of course. Hit two mega refractor Otani's, another Otani, purple /250. Auto ROY redemption of Glasnow, auto of Anderson Espinoza and a handful more of Purple's: Flaherty, Rutherford, Pipeline: Eloy/Happ/Zagunis, ROY DeLeon, ROY Arcia.

Stopped opening the Bowman packs eventually. Still have 35 unopened. Don't know what the Glasnow would be numbered to?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I cleaned out one store for four. I too can confirm that the regular packs are some sort of cast-off thing with all base.

Got a few green and purple refractors and a Dylan Cozens auto.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Picked up the only three on the shelf at my Target over the weekend. Got 3 Talent Pipeline (Giants, Yankees, Astros) a Purple Talent Pipeline #/250 (Orioles) a Purple Lucas Erceg, a Green auto...

And two ROY Favorites, which brings a question to mind--are these base, or are these Black?

They sure look black to me. Parallels listed are Purple, Green, Orange and Black. No numbers on the back, so maybe they are base? But if this is base, what does the Black parallel look like? Got an Otani Mega Chrome base, so apparently that's good, too.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
And two ROY Favorites, which brings a question to mind--are these base, or are these Black?

They sure look black to me. Parallels listed are Purple, Green, Orange and Black. No numbers on the back, so maybe they are base? But if this is base, what does the Black parallel look like? Got an Otani Mega Chrome base, so apparently that's good, too.

Good question on what the blacks look like 0 I pulled four of them and they were black unnumbered. I think the black numbered might have the Mega block pattern.

Members online