Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******Thursday Morning Thread******5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good Morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Going to court today to get conservatorship of my mom since she has Alzheimers. Then off to the nursing home to visit my wife. Go Phillies!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good Morning.. Now in the waiting room at the hospital where my daughter is having 6+ hour surgery on her back..

We got here at 6:30 for all the prep work.. they just took her in the operating room..

Hope everyone has a great day!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys, a friend/business partner of mine is releasing a site, similar to WP for Collectibles etc. I know some people like access to this type of stuff, and it shows Best Offer Accepted pricing. It will take a while to build up historical data. Feedback is appreciated. To sign up for a free month, use promo code, FCBFREEMO - Collectobilia.com

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
afternoon fellas.
morning full of problem solving on the car. hopefully that's fixed. also picked up my other piece of mail I was expecting.
attachment.php

limited to /40 it's harder to find as it was a redemption. leaving me the DiMaggio short of the set.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening.. just got home from the hospital..

Daughter went into surgery at 8:54 and came out at 3:50..

Doctor said she had a punctured ligament in her back.. He said that the surgery went well and that she should be in screaming pain for a few days and then she will be on her way to recovery..

She will be in ICU for about a week and we will see how she does then.. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts