Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps High Tek Baseball Cards - Release 11/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
2017 Topps High Tek Baseball Cards

Configuration: 12 boxes/1 pack/40 cards

2017 Topps High Tek Baseball Cards Box Hits:

(2) Autographed Cards SIGNED ON-CARD
(5) Pattered Parallels
(3) or more, #'d Base/Insert Cards

2017 Topps High Tek Baseball Cards CASE Hit:

(1) SpecTEKular Base Card Diffractor #'d to 15 or less

2017 Topps High Tek Baseball Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

(2) High Tek Autographed Cards SIGNED ON-CARD in Every Box!
Parallels - Green Rainbow #'d TBD, NEW! Blackout #'d TBD, Blue Rainbow #'d to 50, Orange Magma #'d to 25, Red Orbit Diffractor #'d to 10, Gold Galactic Diffractor #'d 1/1
Tek Buyback Autographs - From the original 1998-2000 Topps Tek, SIGNED ON-CARD #'d to 10
NEW! High Tek Insert Cards
NEW! - Image Variations - The biggest names of the Base set with a thematic image variation, featuring Magma Diffractor foil
NEW! - TwiliTEK - Active MLB veterans and rookies with a scene reminiscent of an evening twilight
NEW! - Rookie Tek - Showcasing the top-performing 2017 MLB rookies with Magma Diffractor foil
NEW! - Jubilation - Celebrating walk-off moments and celebrations of the game's top stars
ALL of the above #'d to 50 with ULTRA-RARE Gold Galactic Diffractor Parallels #'d 1-of-1
Base Cards
NEW! - Blackout Parallel Pattern 1 (4) in Every Box! & Pattern 2 (1) in Every Box!
Tidal Diffractor #'d TBD
Green Rainbow #'d to 99
Blue Rainbow #'d to 50
Orange Magma Diffractor #d to 25
Red Orbit Diffractor #'d to 10
Gold Galactic Diffractor #'d 1/1

Sell Sheet
http://gogts.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-Topps-High-Tek-Baseball-Cards-Sell-Sheet.pdf

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Liked last year, looks like this year's won't disappoint either. Hope Biggio makes the checklist, would crap myself if Wakefield was in, I'm not overly optimistic for either. I might have to pick a player just to have something to chase over the winter though.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
what is the MSRP of a box of 40 cards? About $250-300? I keep seeing previews saying the number of cards per pack is increasing and so is the box price.

also, I thought this year's Topps Tek was suppose to flip from active/retired to prospects or am I confusing Tek with another 2017 topps product that was supposed to flip its normal content from past years.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
what is the MSRP of a box of 40 cards? About $250-300? I keep seeing previews saying the number of cards per pack is increasing and so is the box price.

also, I thought this year's Topps Tek was suppose to flip from active/retired to prospects or am I confusing Tek with another 2017 topps product that was supposed to flip its normal content from past years.

I think Inception flipped to current/vets and Bowman Tek is a separate product?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.