Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Tebow's Topps Pro Debut Insanity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Yes, it's SP'd.

But wow. Just wow.

Type in his name on eBay, do a double take, a triple take and several more takes.

Now, just imagine what his BC auto would sell for.

And now, imagine if it were SP'd.

Finally, proceed to hack off your arms and legs should you decide you want one.

daidumfxyaa0e2w-jpg-large.jpeg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'd guess I'm not the only one in this boat but I just don't get it. Likeable guy or not, "hot prospect" or not (which he isn't/shouldn't be) I just don't get it. I don't have any facts but I can't imagine his football cards are like this, I know it's his first baseball card but geez a whiz...

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Topps should put him in Bowman Draft. He was drafted, after all.

I guarantee that is a conversation happening on Whitehall Street...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm not surprised he's doing for cardboard what he's doing for attendance - used for hype and not that great of ballplayer. I bet the Mets will call him up in September to put people in the citi field seats long after the Mets are out of playoff contention.

I'm just grateful it's not part of the base set so I won't have tg be collecting 199 cards and have to give up there or pay up the *** for the 200th card. I can get my 200 card set and let fools worry about getting this bonus card.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I believe he might be the most popular non star in athletics. His humble nature and the way he lives his life even makes me one of his fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

No members online now.