Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone. The photographer above certainly headed the request in the bottom right. You think the interview for a job like that is rigorous or is it just "how do you look almost naked?"

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning everyone. The photographer above certainly headed the request in the bottom right. You think the interview for a job like that is rigorous or is it just "how do you look almost naked?"

Lol I was thinking the same thing "no photos"

Morning all, wife took the son to the in laws before she went to work, so i get a day to myself! Bliss!! Then he's sleeping over there tonight, so it'll prolly be some sort of date night, at least, we have a nice dinner out planned

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Been a busy few days around here recently. Definitely ready for the weekend

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. Great article about Larry Bowa and Cesar Hernandez on ESPN.COM for you Phillies fans. Nice and cool here this morning but almost 90 now. Go Phillies!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well everybody, meet Kirby.
a2d8eda0470fd5ef5b2d4058570c5081.jpg

Adopted him from the humane society today. His mom was found in a hole/tunnel with 7 pups. The mom is an Australian Shepard, dad is unknown

Members online

Latest posts