Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Topps Inception Jersey Mystery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I hope that's not a prediction of the future! ;) Keep Corey Seager a Dodger for Life!

Time for Topps to put people who know baseball in a position to make these cards so it's made correctly and with more attention to detail instead of just slapped together incorrectly.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I wonder if they will throw in bonuses so then people will tweet how great they were treated. Topps spends extra few bucks on 20 people, they tweet, and 5000 people say they made it right and are great again.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I think it lame as hell that they're using "player worn" instead of game used jerseys. Both Aaron Judge and Tyler Austin played enough games last year that they could have gotten game used jerseys to use. As the only licensed company, they shouldn't have cheesed out like that

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
When they fix them I wonder if they'll change the jersey or the auto

They'll probably play Fallon's wheel game for those collectors that send their cards back to be "fixed" - press the button to see what auto to use and press the button to see what jersey swatch to use and make another screwed up mashup booklet!

At this point, the only Topps jersey card I trust is "clearly authentic" types as you can look up the mlb auth hologram instead of hoping topps put the right player jersey swatch in the right relic card slot in the manufacturing process.

Members online