Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How's your team doing this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxPax

The Mets season summed up in a single picture....

train-wreck-1_zpsjy9azsge.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Not well. The Philles are in a rebuilding mode but, except for a 6 game winning streak, they have been in implode mode most of this year. This time last year they were playing .500 ball but they are currently playing .340 ball and are the worst team in baseball. Several of the young players that were playing well this time last year are really having a rough 2017. Aaron Altherr is a bright spot but he will probably be the lone Phillies player at the All-Star game. Hopefully, Hellickson will pitch well the next 2 months so the Phillies can trade him for 2 or 3 more good prospects. Go Phillies!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
The Reds were supposed to really stink this year but have been a surprise so far with 4 decent hitters; Votto, Cozart, Duvall & Schebler. I do think they're over achieving and the Cubs will run away with the division but so far, they're hanging in there. The NL Central is the tightest division with each team except for the Pirates having held the division lead so far this season. Ask again in August and my answer may be a lot different.

August prediction: Cozart is traded for pitching.

Fordman

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
Poorly - the Phillies have the worst record in baseball and just lost to the second worst team in baseball for the second straight night and scratched out 2 hits after losing to a pitcher who was 0-7 the day before - it is going to be a long season!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's the Phillies, man. Every 10 years or so they put up a playoff team. In between it's a lot of 65-95s. Five straight division wins and two World Series seems like a childhood dream at this point.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Rockies are doing great, but so are the Dodgers and Dbacks. And the Giants aren't done yet. NL West is gonna be an interesting division.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Worst record in baseball.......... Took the first 2 games from the Cubbies so I'm happy about that. Some promising young players on the team but without a good rotation I don't see us getting any better.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Blue Jays are heating up. They've won 7 of the last 8 and are climbing back to .500 after starting the season so horribly. Clobbered the Reds 17-2 on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Donaldson and Tulo back, rotation coming back, and we've got 17 games which should be fairly easy, as well as the rest being 50/50, maybe slightly harder this upcoming month

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Milwaukee is obviously doing better than anyone expected, but I think a lot of that was Eric Thames catching fire. Braun is hurt, the starting pitching is average at best, and their inability to put LHPs out on the mound is becoming a problem. Our closer has already swapped duties after he imploded, a former SP has moved to the bullpen, and said bullpen is getting worked over because of the low IP count of the rotation.

Milwaukee will falter, but won't be able to trade Braun. My guess is that Knebel becomes a hot commodity at the deadline after the Brewers fall into 4th place.

And I would LOVE to be wrong about all of this.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Terrible.

Just terrible.

Terrible.

The starting pitching has been doing great, but the offense and defense have both been horrendous.

Thank God the Cubs are playing like garbage too.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Sox are underachieving and third base might as well be a sink hole, but they are still in it and the lineup excites me even after seeing two months of ho hum, still think it's a playoff team

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well, the Cardinals just released Jonathon Broxton and called up John Gant, so that's a step in the right direction.

I wish they could dump Brett Cecil next. But that's unlikely.

Members online

Latest posts