Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 6/1/2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, wild weather here last night, trees down power out. My phone alerted us "extreme threat alert" crazy. Anyway thats as close as i want to get.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Well, I know what [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] has been up to:
The New York Mets apologized Wednesday night after their mascot, Mr. Met, made an obscene gesture at fans at Citi Field during the team's loss.;)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, I know what [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] has been up to:
The New York Mets apologized Wednesday night after their mascot, Mr. Met, made an obscene gesture at fans at Citi Field during the team's loss.;)

Lol, wasn't me! But what I wouldn't give to be in that suit for a day...(not giving middle fingers)

Morning all

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. Off today, taking my mom to the doctor, then going to the nursing home to see my wife, and then home to watch some baseball.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

mrmetTN.jpg

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Busy time of the year at work right now with bean seed. Farmers have been coming in all day to get their seed to start planting

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts