Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is it just me or are there no cool Roy Halladay hits from his time in Toronto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Sure, there's a couple relics here and there, but none of them look too nice. Same with normal base cards, there just seems to be a hole in the market. Is this due to him not participating, or is there some collectors out there just buying it up?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've looked at Halladay cards a few times and it seems like there are few nice releases at all. Feel the same way about Maddux other than a few rare 90's cards.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I've looked at Halladay cards a few times and it seems like there are few nice releases at all. Feel the same way about Maddux other than a few rare 90's cards.

Yeah you're right, seems empty with Clemens too. Was this a result of overcompensating for the junk era?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
His 2005 Leather and Lumber logo an 1/1 is up for sale right now for like $240 or something.

There's a lot of good stuff from 2005 and 2007.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There are quite a few nice Halladay Jays cards on ebay right now, IMO. The logoman and the Brilliants 24k are sweet and super rare.

Members online