Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******Monday Morning Thread******6/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all!

Kids last full day of school, gonna enjoy the P&Q while I can...:lol:

seven live here plus wife keeps two during day and I just RETIRED to this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky I have a card building with power being installed = TV , computer ,CARDS more CARDS , foosball and a place to sleep

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Dang [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] I'd get a job to relax away from a house with 7 people! I need my quiet time.

Seriously though, enjoy your time. No more work unless you want it!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got to work and spent the first few hours outside. Didn't get into the office until a few minutes ago. Busy time with farmers coming in to get their bean seed

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning all. Forgive me for sounding like a hater, but I'm so tired of David Ross.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Afternoon​ all.

I liked him as a player for what he was, a solid backup, seemed to be good for the clubhouse, but youre right for the amount of air time this guy gets the average person probably thinks he was the greatest player ever.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Afternoon​ all.

I liked him as a player for what he was, a solid backup, seemed to be good for the clubhouse, but youre right for the amount of air time this guy gets the average person probably thinks he was the greatest player ever.
Good to know Im not alone on this

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. I was going to go downtown (Nashville) to watch the Preds game outside on the big screen but it's going to be too crowded. 50,000 people were packed in Sat. night for game 3. Plus 18,000 in the Arena. I'll just go to the nursing home and watch the game with my wife. Nice and peaceful. Enjoy the game. Go Preds!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Had to retract a bid on the auction site today. First time in forever. I bid on the wrong little GameBoy thing but still I feel kinda crappy for it, especially on a low-end item.

Maybe I'll use the old "My kid took over my account and bid on stuff" excuse...:lol: :lol:

Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. I was going to go downtown (Nashville) to watch the Preds game outside on the big screen but it's going to be too crowded. 50,000 people were packed in Sat. night for game 3. Plus 18,000 in the Arena. I'll just go to the nursing home and watch the game with my wife. Nice and peaceful. Enjoy the game. Go Preds!!

Yep, I got the tube to myself tonight, nice and peaceful.

Not enough a big Preds fan, just hate those stinkin' Penguins! :cool:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Had to retract a bid on the auction site today. First time in forever. I bid on the wrong little GameBoy thing but still I feel kinda crappy for it, especially on a low-end item.

Maybe I'll use the old "My kid took over my account and bid on stuff" excuse...

Username please? I'd like to block it ahead of time