Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scooter Gennett hits 4 home runs tonight.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He's the first ever Red to do this.

"I want to know when he's getting his next drug test." - Eric Thames

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I hope they are drug testing him after the game! ;)

Seriously, any given night anything can happen. Edinson Volquez sucks this year and throws a no hitter. Scooter Gennett who most people haven't heard of can have a 4 homer night, ...

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Only had 3(?) before tonight? That kid was on fire...as a Cub fan, I'm glad it was against the Cards and not the Cubs, but I agree with the OP, it was cool regardless of who it was for...or against...hoping to see a 5-homer game in my lifetime...

Sent from my LG-US996 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
29 players have hit 5 HR in back to back games. No one has ever hit 6.

He went 1 for 3 with a 2B and 2 RBI to garner 33 points and rank #29 on my list of all-time back to back performances. Has a chance to pass Tony Lazzeri in the top slot with a big game tonight.

Lazzeri racked up 43 points by going 7 for 10 with 5 HR, TR, 15 RBI, 6R, and a BB

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Interesting Lazzeri fact: he's the only MLB player to ever hit for a natural cycle that finished with a grand slam.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
FYI, if you had any of his autos in your $1 box, they are going for roughly twenty times that currently.

Members online