Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^Wednesday Morning Thread^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Still have time for someone to come help me unload / setup tables for 3000 PLUS KIDS at stadium . I'll furnish coffee

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Still kinda ticked at a seller who tells me 10 minutes before his auctions close that he won't discount shipping. Only woulda saved me $2-3 but it's still aggravating...

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

TNGennettsmall.jpg

Fordman

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
good morning. looking forward to the Finest breaks today. ive got the Nats in four cases. Also getting to my first game of the year this weekend.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Out of town for work today. Jayme and I have a visitor for 2 nights. She got to town yesterday. Her name is Helene Neville and is currently running across every state. Her Facebook page is One on the Run. She is a 5 time cancer survivor as well, and is writing what I believe is her 5th book now. She has also been contacted to be on the Ellen Degeneres show.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good afternoon all. Out of town for work today. Jayme and I have a visitor for 2 nights. She got to town yesterday. Her name is Helene Neville and is currently running across every state. Her Facebook page is One on the Run. She is a 5 time cancer survivor as well, and is writing what I believe is her 5th book now. She has also been contacted to be on the Ellen Degeneres show.
Very cool story! Hope u guys have a good visit with her

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Selling today I had two men stop by , one I knew as a scout other I didn't know . " I love coming here and seeing his table of cards one said " Then told me the other scout played MLB . I asked for who = Indians , Blue Jays , Yankees and Rockies . Now to find his cards for autos . 12,000 Rockies and I found FOUR ugh .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Took 3 girls to Target and Bath/Body Works and survived!

Nothing retail wax-related at Target tempted me enough though...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Selling today I had two men stop by , one I knew as a scout other I didn't know . " I love coming here and seeing his table of cards one said " Then told me the other scout played MLB . I asked for who = Indians , Blue Jays , Yankees and Rockies . Now to find his cards for autos . 12,000 Rockies and I found FOUR ugh .

Who was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts