Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collectors from Toronto, what shop do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I've been using Collector's Dream, but my lucks been terrible I think. (It might be average I've had like two boxes)

I was at my grandparent's house, and my dad had some old supplies from Red Nails II. I looked it up and they're a very similar distance from me, and they have similar prices and a larger collection of boxes.

Do you have any preference?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I've been to Collectors Dream Cards in Richmond Hill a few times, usually just for supplies. There aren't really any places I know of that don't charge an arm and a leg for packs and boxes. When I used to have more to spend on cards, I'd go to the Spring and Fall Expos at the International Centre, where the prices were generally better. Haven't been there in years though.

Funny side note: My purchases from Collectors Dream Cards show on our credit card statement as "Collector Dream Car", which caused my wife to wonder what the heck I was spending money on the first time she saw it. :)

Members online

Latest posts