Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, just spent the day at a birthday party at chucky cheeses, now going to the in laws to celebrate my wife's birthday, her fathers birthday and her brothers bday, her and her dad are the same day and her brother is two days before...oh and Father's Day too since we leave for vacation next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy guys. Been awhile since I've posted. Busy time of year and I haven't been doing much with the hobby. Hopefully things slow down soon.

I did decide to build a set, hoping it'll get me excited about this again. Doing 2017 Gypsy Queen. Base, Throwback, missing blackplate, missing nameplate, capless and high #. May tackle autos as well, but I'm undecided on that. Jeter and Judge will cost a ton of money.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey dudes. Rainy morning here, but I don't mind. It's supposed to be in the 70s all week here in Portland, and it's going to be 102 degrees where I moved from in California. I think I made the right move.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Took lunch to the guys at work today since they told me I didn't have to go in. Figured the least I could do was buy them lunch

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] do you hit up many Giants games? Just curious what they have for game used items

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No, it's a nice stadium but way too much money and traffic for me. I'll go oakland sometimes but mostly stick to our local minor league games
Dang. I need to find somebody that can see if they have any Denard Span game used stuff

Members online