Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB 2017 Diamond Kings case break 6/18/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Some more info on the Onyx: 1 set of gloves per box, 3 boxes per case.

I did some thinking on the Onyx Clubhouse Collection GU gloves, and a group break for it could go any way (random player, pyt, or division). If there's enough interest in that for a GU product, I can double check that it's not too late for me to get it and if I can still get a case or two, I'll post it up. It releases next Thursday, the 29th, so the break could happen either that night after kids are in bed or during the day over the weekend. With there not being any real guarantee that every team would get something, it's would be low cost across the board (at least for PYT or players).

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
Will we get notification/tracking when these are shipped?

I meant to send out a group message Tuesday night/Wednesday morning when everything went out, and apologize for not doing so, had some work and personal stuff get in the way. Anywho...your package should have arrived yesterday, 6/24. When I'm done getting the girls down for bed, I'll get a better answer for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
I meant to send out a group message Tuesday night/Wednesday morning when everything went out, and apologize for not doing so, had some work and personal stuff get in the way. Anywho...your package should have arrived yesterday, 6/24. When I'm done getting the girls down for bed, I'll get a better answer for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Arrived today!