Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Tuesday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great day. Hottest day of the year here. Off to the nursing home to see my wife and then off to work.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rained out of swimming lessons - one drives 30 miles another 15 , one had trees struck by lightning one at daycare 1 mile away . should be a tomorrow .
I did get a lot done in card house not counting naps

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Might be time to get a new phone. Mine has been shutting off on its own and not turning back on until a few hours later. There are times where just the screen shuts off and the two buttons at the bottom stay lit up, and it does this until the battery dies and then it works once I plug it in to the charger. But it only works once the battery dies

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], my old phone did that too near the end, in fairness I had it for nearly 4 years so it had a good run. Without knowing your phone preferences I would say get a phone with a removable battery so if it happens on the new phone you can just remove it. It will limit your options but might be worth it to save the aggrevation

Members online

Latest posts