Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No buzz in here about Bowman Mega Boxes or Aaron Judge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Also its no secret that people that used to come here don't anymore. If love to get some of those people coming back around but I don't really know how.

how about some unique content threads. ;) FCB is my main hang, I check out another sportscard forum about once a month and shake my head like "Didn't I already see a lot of this posted to FCB before?" It seems like some people here like to post in multiple forums so you don't get much unique content that makes one have to come check out FCB when they can read it elsewhere.

The podcast is pretty unique content but I'm not sure how you can use that to reach new people to come to FCB that aren't already FCB users.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Arguably the two BIGGEST things happening in the hobby right meow.

No chatter on here about this?

Tumbleweed.gif

Don't judge. It's mega annoying.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Also its no secret that people that used to come here don't anymore. If love to get some of those people coming back around but I don't really know how.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Unfortunately my internet forum experience is limited to my short time here, and tenure with Blowout, so I can't write you a quick prescription for the ailment. Obviously their retail store boosts traffic exponentially, which you can't replicate.

The other big draw to their forum is drama, honestly. D2R and I were having a similar discussion via PM not long ago. The suspensions and bans there are thrown down like Stalin assassinated his political adversaries.

On topic- while it's not ideal that Judge will crank a decent chunk of his career dingers off my favorite team, I'm a big fan and am glad he plays in the East.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
People know about Judge and the megaboxes. If you want to talk about either, please start a thread. Otherwise, blowout has dozens of threads on each topic daily, so that's where people go to talk about that. Not much to say except Judge is having a tremendous year and megaboxes are good if you can find any (I haven't) and pull an Otani but seem to be unremarkable otherwise. This board has a fairly small base of regular visitors who travel well-worn paths and tend not to care about that sort of thing.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Well then get your friends over here and when you buy on ebay use our ads.

Sorry to side-step this thread, but is there a way to post FCB ads/banners on ebay auctions as a seller? This is by far my favorite sports card place, and maybe it might help to bring some traffic? (Although, it probably violates some ebay policy, right?)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Sorry to side-step this thread, but is there a way to post FCB ads/banners on ebay auctions as a seller? This is by far my favorite sports card place, and maybe it might help to bring some traffic? (Although, it probably violates some ebay policy, right?)
Yeah. Violates eBay policy.

But you can do it on facebook and such.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Topps is not saying much on the subject.

Its conceivable that we do not see them again.

How about Target saying something?

The last I heard about a week ago Target and Topps were working out some kinda legal issue (licensing I'm assuming) and they were holding the boxes in the DC until the whole thing got sorted out...

Members online