Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No buzz in here about Bowman Mega Boxes or Aaron Judge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Arguably the two BIGGEST things happening in the hobby right meow.

No chatter on here about this?

Tumbleweed.gif

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I had a 2015 Bowman Chrome mini auto listed here FS and not a single response. Could have been it was a mini and/or sticker auto but put it up on Ebay auction after no action here, and it sold for twice my posted price.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I picked up 5 Mega boxes when it came out. They're currently selling for more than $80 per. Still trying to decide if I should flip now or not....

As for Judge, I sold a '13 Ref Auto for $400+ a few weeks ago. One sold last night for almost quadruple that.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Arguably the two BIGGEST things happening in the hobby right meow.

No chatter on here about this?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mega boxes has its own good sized thread already and what Yankees rookie needs discussion. Judge sure gets a lot of hype for having bp power. 😀

Jul 22, 2016
The mega discussion is pure speculation driven by who I don't know. I could see some guy sitting on cases of mega making crazy stories and just watching the $$$ roll in on those afraid they will miss the boat.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The mega discussion is pure speculation driven by who I don't know. I could see some guy sitting on cases of mega making crazy stories and just watching the $$$ roll in on those afraid they will miss the boat.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
The speculation is so out of control. I would think Topps would address it in some fashion its topps so who knows

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Also its no secret that people that used to come here don't anymore. If love to get some of those people coming back around but I don't really know how.

It's because D2R and I are members here. Ban us both and the membership will increase 100 fold.