Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running Topps Now Thread. Updated Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Topps Changed a few things that doesnt make it worth it to me.

1. They added sales tax to my order because I am in Florida, and they wont change it for resellers...
2. I lost 3 people who do not want to buy the set like last year
3. Sellers on ebay are selling for less than $6.00
4. Too many cards per day so much more outlay..
5. The bundle does not help me either (which they started late last year)
6. Topps is now doing team buys like i did last year, where you buy so many cards of the team before you reup.
Im glad I read that. I didn't realize how cheap they are on ebay. Paying 10 for one card isnt great but paying 6 isnt that bad, especially when i can wait to see the print run

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Multiple times this year they have totally ignored awesome Astros moments, but randomly give them cards for very MEH moments.

Marwin hit a grand slam to beat our rivals, the Rangers. No card. Reddick makes a good but not super-impressive catch and gets a card.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
With Nolan Arenado hitting for the cycle today, everyone that bought the Rockies Road to Opening Day team set will get a special gold card commemorating the event. I believe there were only 38 of those sets sold. Should make for an expensive card.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
With Nolan Arenado hitting for the cycle today, everyone that bought the Rockies Road to Opening Day team set will get a special gold card commemorating the event. I believe there were only 38 of those sets sold. Should make for an expensive card.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

That offers great value to the fans that bought them. Hope they honor the print run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
As I said in the Arenado thread, I've made my first Topps Now purchase. Got the 5-card bundle; one for me, one for my dad, one as a keeper for each of my sons, and one for my brother-in-law (we were all at the game together).

How long til they come, given that I chose the free shipping auction? Anyone know?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
As I said in the Arenado thread, I've made my first Topps Now purchase. Got the 5-card bundle; one for me, one for my dad, one as a keeper for each of my sons, and one for my brother-in-law (we were all at the game together).

How long til they come, given that I chose the free shipping auction? Anyone know?
Thats awesome u were all together for it and theres a card to document it. A very long lasting memory

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was just looking through some of the items I bought last year and came across this set. They were doing a Throw Back Thursday (TBT) series and one week they did a rookie special. This was the set:

TBT Rookie Set.jpg

I'm feeling pretty good about buying that set! I think I bought it because of the Moncada...turns out there were some other guys in there that are pretty good!

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was just looking through some of the items I bought last year and came across this set. They were doing a Throw Back Thursday (TBT) series and one week they did a rookie special. This was the set:

View attachment 70815

I'm feeling pretty good about buying that set! I think I bought it because of the Moncada...turns out there were some other guys in there that are pretty good!

OK, so in looking at these, I am realizing that they are not Topps Now (but I thought they were). Any ideas on how I find a print run on this set?

Edit: Found it. 1329 sets created.

Members online