Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which non mainstream products did you like to open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For me, there are two.

First was 2000 Pacific omega because I loved getting so many numbered rookie cards during a time when that mattered.

When boxes dropped, I opened so many that I came close to making the rookie set and also got a Nomar auto. Plus the insert booked really well.

Second was the Just Vault Product by leaf.

Inside was a box of 2007 (I think) with an auto a pack but the main thing was the extra "vault" cards which came in a 100 count box.

These extra cards were ALWAYS awesome as they contained super star autos and low numbered inserts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I loved Collector's Choice in the mid '90s. They were cheap, nice looking and had cool inserts.

Pacific made some of the coolest cards in the late '90s, early 2000s. Some of the base card designs were more impressive than other companies' fancy inserts.

In the '80s I always bought a lot of packs of the oddball issues, like Donruss Action All Stars, Topps Rubdowns and Tattoos, Pacific Legends (awesome for TTM autographs), Topps stickers, Fleer Star Stickers and on and on.

And similar to busting packs or boxes, I loved getting baseball cards in cereal boxes, granola bars, sunflower seeds and all of the other food issues.

Members online