Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brendan Rodgers Promoted to AA Hartford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
That is, after tonight's Cali League all-star game.

Per BA's Hudson Belinsky.

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
Who would they move to make room for him? My guess is Story if he doesn't stop striking out so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Didnt get my pic signed. Maybe when he comes to sac

you know it's Double-A promotion, right?

I assume you are making a reference to 2018 when he likely will be at triple-a.

Glad I didn't send my TTM off yet (gut feeling told me a promotion was coming and gut was right for once).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
you know it's Double-A promotion, right?

I assume you are making a reference to 2018 when he likely will be at triple-a.

Glad I didn't send my TTM off yet (gut feeling told me a promotion was coming and gut was right for once).
Yes, Albuquerque comes to Sac and Fresno

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Brendan didn't play for Hartford tonight and the transaction is not official.

Isotopes press conference Friday with player development director present. Could Isotopes be getting a Christmas in June present of getting Brendan? ;) Probably unlikely but it would make my (and AnthonyCorona's) day if he just came up to Triple-A directly.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Brendan didn't play for Hartford tonight and the transaction is not official.

Isotopes press conference Friday with player development director present. Could Isotopes be getting a Christmas in June present of getting Brendan? ;) Probably unlikely but it would make my (and AnthonyCorona's) day if he just came up to Triple-A directly.

He's with Hartford. A guy I see on a graphing board I belong to got him in Richmond last night.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
He's with Hartford. A guy I see on a graphing board I belong to got him in Richmond last night.

Transaction is now official and I expect him to be in the lineup for Hartford tonight. Probably took a full day of travel to get from california to connecticut unless the Rockies just wanted to give Brendan a day of rest after the all-star game.

Rockies need to rethink the Hartford thing when the PDA expires - it seems to take a day for minor leaguers out west to get back and forth to hartford when it should be a player learns about the move late at night or in the morning and is on a flight and available to play for their new team in that evening's game.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Rockies need to rethink the Hartford thing when the PDA expires - it seems to take a day for minor leaguers out west to get back and forth to hartford when it should be a player learns about the move late at night or in the morning and is on a flight and available to play for their new team in that evening's game.

I think the Rockies and Giants should both move they're double A closer. Hartford and Richmond are quite a journey from Lancaster and San Jose.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online