Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Wednesday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
old habits are hard to change - waking up at 4:00 AM . Stress level is nothing now just bored more . I guess working 50 years takes time getting over. Coffee does fix alot

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
why do the birds chirp at 4:00 in the morning ?????? went outside to sleep to their chirps but rain in the face changed it to a small nap .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
let me trade you 12,000 Phillies

Uh no thanks. I'm always try to reduce inventory but end up with than before. Not your numbers but still too many for me.

I give my commons to my buddies who run stores to put in Grab bags. Hard to imagine them selling anything Phils-related lately.

They've won 9 games since 5/1, including a 4 game win streak in the middle. Ugh...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
2 more Topps S2 Hangers, nothing too exciting but nice nonetheless:

Ichiro, Gehrig Memorable Moments
Vintage back /99 Chase Anderson :rolleyes:
Smoltz and Rickey '87 AS
Pedro and Price Fielder ASG MVP (WM excl.)
Gehrig and Boggs ATAS
Alex Curry (Angels reporter) First Pitch

And a Wieters base! :cool:

Also, I noticed they did Sandoval's card horizontal. Is that due to size?:lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Uh no thanks. I'm always try to reduce inventory but end up with than before. Not your numbers but still too many for me.

I give my commons to my buddies who run stores to put in Grab bags. Hard to imagine them selling anything Phils-related lately.

They've won 9 games since 5/1, including a 4 game win streak in the middle. Ugh...
i might sell two 80 packs a season and a few old stars

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
AC compressor failing since Monday, 120 degrees here in AZ, can't be replaced til Monday , only 6 year old unit, considered me frustrated.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good evening everyone, ridiculously long day at work, now I'm cranking through cold pizza and beer like it's my last night on Earth.

Members online