Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy Mike Trout Batman!!! How high will it go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was thinking about breaking open the piggy bank, but it surpassed the combined wealth of all my farm animals by Tuesday night. Will be really interesting to see how it goes.

But I have to be that guy. The current high bidders all have double-digit feedback, and the top two have only bid on this card in the last month. Could be people who use secondary accounts to bid on things while hiding their identity, but it could be the other thing.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I was thinking about breaking open the piggy bank, but it surpassed the combined wealth of all my farm animals by Tuesday night. Will be really interesting to see how it goes.

But I have to be that guy. The current high bidders all have double-digit feedback, and the top two have only bid on this card in the last month. Could be people who use secondary accounts to bid on things while hiding their identity, but it could be the other thing.

That does seem a bit suspect...

KBMT

Jun 23, 2017
What happens if you bid.. . 1 million dollars?!?! then write the seller and say "sorry, I had to file bankruptcy".
Is it worth the negative feedback? People are taking this serious?

KBMT

Jun 23, 2017
I'm bidding 80k then claiming my kid got my phone and made the bid

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
giphy.gif

Members online

No members online now.