Thread: This an open forum?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goobmcnasty View Post
    Good shiit then, welcome!

What do you collect?
    Thanks. I collect baseball and mma cards, mostly just baseball cards lately. They are more fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Blowout is a little crazy at times. LOTS of drama too...

I personally have never banned anyone and I can think of less than 20 folks ever in 10 years, mostly clear scammers, who were investigated...
    Thats good to know. Yea, I learned that pretty quickly over there lol. Its good to have an active mod that communicates with the community. Already seems like a much better place. Thanks for letting me know.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBMT View Post
    Nevermind, after looking at this site. It looks identical to blowout forums with the same people and posts.
    WTF have I gotten myself into? A baseball collectors matrix? Where ever one goes, you have jihad houdini at every corner of the net
    waiting to hit "ban" cause he don't like what you have to say.

This really what collecting and sharing has turned into? A blowoutcards monopoly with a giant turd sitting by the red button?

Off to the next one.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    You are listed as a PBM there. What was your other user ID, that you got banned under previously?

A founding BODA member, asking the real questions.

I wonder what my account, Tyler, says. I asked for my account to be deleted, since I tried to sell some used toploaders and got shut down. Since then, I've blocked blowoutcards on my home firewall and work firewall, so I can't accidentally visit there, ever.

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say for all the bad I heard/hear about BO, I've only had positive experiences with selling and trading. I don't venture much further than the baseball BST threads though which might be why. I'll occasionally look at another topic and wonder y people are so petty/rude/mean, but I try to just ignore all that.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    I must say for all the bad I heard/hear about BO, I've only had positive experiences with selling and trading. I don't venture much further than the baseball BST threads though which might be why. I'll occasionally look at another topic and wonder y people are so petty/rude/mean, but I try to just ignore all that.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    It is well to think well; it is divine to act well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for letting me know.
    I came here asking first, cause I didn't want to start having conversations with people and get banned abruptly.

Just so you know, I got banned on blowout cause I talked about grading companies. I was labeled a scammer and banned. lol

I'm a professional sculptor/artist that have sold thousands of pieces world wide, with no issues. But some crazy person there labeled me instantly.
    It was weird. Anyways, thanks! Look forward to a more open forum and checking out others collections!
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    You are listed as a PBM there. What was your other user ID, that you got banned under previously?
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxabuser View Post
    A founding BODA member, asking the real questions.

I wonder what my account, Tyler, says. I asked for my account to be deleted, since I tried to sell some used toploaders and got shut down. Since then, I've blocked blowoutcards on my home firewall and work firewall, so I can't accidentally visit there, ever.
    Neh, never was a part of all that. Though with the traffic there on B/S/T, every member had to be responsible to do their due diligence or deals could go south quickly. I completed a lot of deals, selling, buying and trading with little issue because I always put in the effort to know what I could of the other end. I too was banned from there but not because of how I conducted my end of transactions. So my questions to the new member here are my part of understanding what I can of someone who could be on the other end of a transaction that I want to conduct. So again, what was your other ID on BO?
    After I had identified a few, I saw and recognized the shade of him who made, through cowardice, the great refusal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name on there was pilcrow.
    I got banned cause I asked people "what do you think of GMA" and I got a bunch of **** for it.
    So I got banned as a "scammer". Cause I was trying to have a conversation about it with people that
    actually used the company.. but all I got was people that never heard of it. Then it turned into a mess
    and I some how became a sells man for gma over night. Really stupid.

Sorry to bring the mess over here. I asked what I did in this post cause I was like "if I'm getting banned within a week, I'll know with this post"
    But this place is great.

Mods can delete this thread if you want. Unless everyone wants to share their horror stories about blowout lol.

moxacaine
     moxacaine
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, and stay away from GMA.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpapa View Post
    It is well to think well; it is divine to act well.
    Hello Buddy! Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

RagingAcid
     @RagingAcid
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned from blowout so I live here now

Sent from my F5121 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't remember if I was banned from Beckett or if their site just refused to load for a few months.

I was banned from Blowout though, I think I accidentally double posted or something and a typical mod (middle school hall monitor) had a meltdown.

Its very hard to get banned here, you have to scam someone in a trade pretty much.

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or is it ran by someone like houdini from blowout cards?
    He's a real piece of ****.
    I'd like to show cards and look at other peoples collections,
    Without feeling like I have to deal with kim jong un on a daily basis.

This a cool forum or does another houdini reside here?
    If so, can someone point me in the direction of a more laid back, open forum
    with some cool card collectors on it?
    I already donít like this guy.

@cgilmo, can we get a perma-ban up in this b*tch for him?

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I can't remember if I was banned from Beckett or if their site just refused to load for a few months.

I was banned from Blowout though, I think I accidentally double posted or something and a typical mod (middle school hall monitor) had a meltdown.

Its very hard to get banned here, you have to scam someone in a trade pretty much.
    I was banned from BMB for like 70 or 80 years, or something like that.

Z was a f*cking c*ck Nazi.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I was banned from BMB for like 70 or 80 years, or something like that.

Z was a f*cking c*ck Nazi.
    Lol, at BMB I tried to do a really small trade (like $5 cards or so) with some guy via PM.. which isn't the "official" way of doing it over there, so they got really pissed off. I don't even remember anymore what you're supposed to do but you need to fill out a form or some sh*t.

We should do a FCB invasion angle over there some day just to piss those guys off

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast