Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

really?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Just got this redemption in the mail and scratched it off for the code... NO CODE! Now I have to mail it in to topps.... Thanks Topps! spending more on shipping than the card is worth
fgtjutyi67ik.jpg

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
You sure you didnt accidentally scratch it off? I've done that with part of a letter before.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I've seen this happen before.

Usually it's when you pull a crappy redemption.

You get angry. Scratch it really hard. Things go dark. Cards have to go live with their aunt for a while.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
ok. I will state it again. I DID NOT SCRATCH IT HARD! if you cant understand that I don't know what else to say. I have scratched off dozens of these things (one just today) and all went well. But what ever...

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
ok. I will state it again. I DID NOT SCRATCH IT HARD! if you cant understand that I don't know what else to say. I have scratched off dozens of these things (one just today) and all went well. But what ever...

giphy.gif

OriginalEGG

Feb 6, 2017
You may have scratched it too softly. Sometimes if you don't scratch it hard enough, you press the top layer down into the card. Scratch harder next time imo.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Prehaps next time don't scratch it. Quickly put it in a top loader to preserve it's value! 50 years from now you'll send your grandkids to college!

KBMT

Jun 23, 2017
You use a butter knife to scratch this off? I used one of them before and the result looked just like this. A penny will do the same thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts