Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*//////////////////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Headed to Vegas for Cisco Live!

I'm glad I don't have to go outside once I'm there... 116 degrees is a little much for my Irish/Norwegian skin.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Going through a few things and found this. I don't have anywhere to put it, so if any of you want it for the price of shipping it's yours. It's a tin sign that measures 16x12.5 inches. Also have a Babe Ruth Red Rock Cola sign as well that is the same size too that you can have.

419293c3bb645eb098275a5c466a6a28.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good afternoon all! Left NC about 8:30 last night, made one stop for gas/bathroom/food and got back home around 4:30am...unpacked the car a bit and laid down for some sleep around 6 and just woke up...productive day today? Probably not..

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Those signs would look great on my wall! That's the 1958 wrapper design!!

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
50% chance rain - so I don't risk it = rain misses us . Game delayed twice then cancelled . Should have set up at least team packs $#@#%^$&*.
We have two season tickets = handicapped / wheelchair well there was a scout [ piss poor one ] sitting there , I roll MIL wheelchair up , wife uses a cane and say "sir those are our seats " . He uttered something then "there's a right way and a wrong way and you're wrong " . So what if there's no one else there . I pay almost $1000.00 . Rare I get upset but I hope I find out who he was .
Jason Heyward's brother Jacob plays for Augusta - rare signer .
At least I gave a GU baseball to a young boy maybe four years old

Members online