Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else itching to buy some packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm about to bust some of these
4682794bd1fa8189e66ae02814fc2acc.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
My GF still has the bug, but it's better than it was 2 years ago when she had a blaster-a-day habit. But she discovered a BabiesRUs that had a large amount of packs yesterday and felt compelled to buy a few looking for the purple parallels.

I suppose I should ask why she was in a BabiesRUs.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I've been able to get clean from busting wax but I just substituted one addiction for another & now I've got prospecting fever.

Can anyone hook me up with an injectable form of refractor? I don't need that bomb grade A uncut superfractor, just some blue to keep the monkey off my back and get me through the day.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Yeah I am itching bad to crack a few. Then asks for some of mu Paypal to purchase a movie poster. I said get your own Paypal. Then caved in and told her go ahead. I can't win.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I've been able to get clean from busting wax but I just substituted one addiction for another & now I've got prospecting fever.

Can anyone hook me up with an injectable form of refractor? I don't need that bomb grade A uncut superfractor, just some blue to keep the monkey off my back and get me through the day.

I got that fire!

Members online