Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have any contacts at PSA/DNA who are actually helpful?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Long story long.

3 months ago I submitted about 37 items to be authenticated at a Santa Ana on-site thing. 5 of those were supposed to come with letters. I was told they would be mailed. They never were. For 2 months, I tried emailing, calling, sending messenger pigeons. Nobody even responded. So I filed for a $175 chargeback with my credit card company - to cover those 5 letters. It's weird how THAT got a response.

I was told they never took any pictures of the items and I should bring them back to their next on-site authenticating thing. (2 hour drive, 6 hour wait, 2 hour drive). So I did. And I waited for the letters. A month later, still nothing. I contact them again and was told because of the chargeback, my account is frozen, and EVERY item from the $800 order is going to be voided and the authentication cancelled.

It's got me feeling feelings I don't like feeling. I'd like a resolution.

Does anyone know anyone at PSA who has at least half a brain and cares slightly about customer service? I'm so tired of dealing with toostupidandidontgivafucck people.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wow, that is some ish. If it was JSA I could help , I am not sure who is a PSA/DNA or who uses them often. I do know that instead of making it hard for you, they should be doing the opposite and comping some cost and getting you the damn letters. Keep us updated.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Wow, that is some ish. If it was JSA I could help , I am not sure who is a PSA/DNA or who uses them often. I do know that instead of making it hard for you, they should be doing the opposite and comping some cost and getting you the damn letters. Keep us updated.

Ryan

If it was JSA, I don't think I'd have to be posting this. I've never had any problems with them. :-/

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Seems really petty to cancel your entire order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are voiding all of the certs, so basically when you look them up to see if they are authentic, it makes them look fraudulent... AND not even refunding the money from those. So I paid $800 (minus the $175 chargeback) for nothing.

Aside from that move, they are so unprofessional to speak with. I just got off the phone with a manager, and she wouldn't even acknowledge that it's wrong to make a customer wait 29 days for a response. (I sent numerous emails over the course of 3 months. They only started responding when I filed a charge back). No apology, just the excuse of "We get a lot of emails and do a lot of shows."

We live in a world where nobody gives a **** anymore. Life has become all about leverage. Unless you have that leverage, nobody is going to do anything to help.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I can't understand what they are doing. Do you actually have it in writing they are threatening to void services paid for? Can you charge back the other $625?

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts