Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Better Business Bureau investigating a Sports Card entity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Although previously and probably still thought of as a useless entitly the BBB is investigating a MO company that does online sales of sports cards...

"Better Business Bureau (BBB) is warning consumers about two St. Louis-based memorabilia sales websites, baseballcollectorsdaily.com and sportscollectorswarehouse.com, which are the focus of recent consumer complaints claiming the sites delivered inferior products, failed to make good on orders and were late in issuing refunds.

BBB also believes some methods used by the business, which include the sales of mystery prize boxes and prize lotteries the business refers to as “breaks,” might run afoul of Missouri gambling laws. The business is owned by James Plemmons and Jason Saunders."

The second part is damning if the practices start getting investigated.

https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/news-events/bbb-warnings/2017/05/baseball-collectors-daily/

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Aren't these the guys who came out of nowhere and starting running sponsored Facebook ads all the time and doing Vintage breaks all the time? Something always seemed a little off with it.

I think Beckett Radio interviewed these guys at some point but not 100% sure...

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I see their ads on facebook - they seem to run one brand into the ground and reopen under a new name. The are probably descendants of the guys in Tyler, TX that ran serial scams a decade ago.

Members online

Latest posts