Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD SATURDAY MORNING*//////////////////*7/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, getting ready, then picking up our friends, then cruising to citifield to see the Mets play the Phillies, anyone watching the game, look for us during any play at third base...the easy tell should be my Mr Met Tat, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning all, getting ready, then picking up our friends, then cruising to citifield to see the Mets play the Phillies, anyone watching the game, look for us during any play at third base...the easy tell should be my Mr Met Tat, lol

U should be helping drive new members here by holding an FCB sign

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
d657942150e12e5cc808440b42d3d9e6.jpg

Saw this while making a pitstop at a Dennys in Missouri...pretty cool

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Got a few things done this morning. Sprayed some weeds and sprayed the lawn for mosquitos. Also got a few things painted for Jayme for the wedding. Went to turn on the Twins game and that was when I was reminded that the Totals games are blacked out in my area. Kind of a pain considering where KC is compared to western Nebraska

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all. Got a few things done this morning. Sprayed some weeds and sprayed the lawn for mosquitos. Also got a few things painted for Jayme for the wedding. Went to turn on the Twins game and that was when I was reminded that the Totals games are blacked out in my area. Kind of a pain considering where KC is compared to western Nebraska

I have the same problem, I'm about equidistant from Boston and New York so I can't watch my Sox or the Mets and Yankees

Members online