Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A time Cards got you in trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I guess you can include when your wife chewed you out when you filled up a cart at wal mart with blasters, but how about as a kid with your parents?

I was in a toys r us and was shocked when I saw a wall of 87 Donruss rack packs while waiting for a movie to start.

Guess I lost track of time and my mom came in yelling at me in front of the store.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
My dad was super pissed that the family account had a $58 balance at the local 7-11 from me buying those same '87 Donruss packs. Needless to say I was not allowed to use the family account anymore.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Fourth grade in catholic school. Any time the nuns saw anyone with baseball cards. They took them away. Even during recess. The nuns must have retired rich after selling them. :D

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
When I was roughly 10 years old I went to Walmart with my parents and after carefully selecting just the right packs I paid in rolls of pennies I had found...they were the family vacation fund. My mom gave it to me pretty good over that. It's funny how kids never think things through.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
millionaire_zpscvwdadyn.jpg

Members online