Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman blasters are worth the money... better value than hobby box maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e.v.

Jan 23, 2011
So I bought a case of Bowman blasters from ebay, for around $320 (16 boxes). Of this case I got 4 autographs, 6 Aaron Judge rc, and a whole load of green /99 retail exclusive parallels. I also got two golds /50, 4 blues, 3 purples, a couple refractors, and a bunch of those silvers which are hard to tell apart. I'm thinking that retail this year is better value than hobby...

For notable players I got a green Eloy Jimenez auto /99 :eek::eek::eek:, Leody Taveras 1st bowman auto, Blake Rutherford 1st bowman refractor (not auto), Ronald Acuna Purple refractor (not auto /250), and a Yoan Moncada green rc /99.

I think the fact that their is so much retail exclusive in these blasters makes them a great buy. I bought a few from my local target and then bought a case on ebay. After what I got in this case I have ordered two more cases coming in the mail.

I will keep those cases sealed.

e.v.

Jan 23, 2011
Thanks, it is probably the best hit I have ever gotten so far...

e.v.

Jan 23, 2011
So I couldnt help myself and I opened the two other cases I ordered. I am sooooooo glad I did.

I got a ton of color.

Highlights:

redemption chrome rookie autograph green refractor parrallel of aaron judge CRA-AJ
Chance Adams gold refractor 1st bowman
Aaron Judge rc silver /499

Latest posts