Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Allen and Ginter HOF Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Decided to do a little show off thread. I'm in the process of unpacking my collection right now, and just pulled these out. I've been working on these for a few years now. Started the collection while in college so I was on a budget. Well, I graduated last year, and one year and 10 days after graduating, I closed on my first house. Now, at the end of this month I'm getting married. So between buying a house and helping pay for a wedding, my collecting budget has been close to nothing, other than the money I've gotten for selling a few things. But this collection has been extremely fun to work on, even if it has stalled out the last few months, even the past year.

2d18b49651b1f46cd2d73a42e7fd4891.jpg

Being on the budget that I have been has caused me to miss out on some great opportunities for the collection. Just a week or 2 ago I missed out on adding a couple because they just got too high on eBay. Then I've also missed out on a few private signings at great prices for some of the guys in the set. When I unpacked them I didn't realize that I had 22 HOFers from the set

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Really great looking cards! I think ginter and heritage are the best for ip autos

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

No members online now.