Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Judge to Participate in the HR Derby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Both he and Sanchez, actually. Per the Yankees' official Twitter.

I will definitely be watching now. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pretty sure if the Marlins' sculpture had a voice it would be screaming for its' life right about now.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Why would you NOT watch?

the "back,back,back,back,back,back,back,back,back,back,back" commentary gets boring and there is a lot of down time.

I'll have to DVR it. Might have to fire up the music and mute the TV to avoid the boring commentary and I can FFWD the downtime.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is Berman doing this year? I thought he was done. Either way, I don't watch it

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Vhs? What the hell man

Just messing around, though I do miss the times when you just put in the tape and let it record. Programs that run longer than the slotted time, which the derby always runs long, my DVR only allows extending up to an hour and a half additional time. Sometimes in years past, it cuts the ending. Then I have to try and catch the replay before knowing the results.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Just messing around, though I do miss the times when you just put in the tape and let it record. Programs that run longer than the slotted time, which the derby always runs long, my DVR only allows extending up to an hour and a half additional time. Sometimes in years past, it cuts the ending. Then I have to try and catch the replay before knowing the results.

I'd imagine there will be a stream on reddit.com/r/mlbstreams. That's how I plan to watch.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Vhs? What the hell man

He's probably 70 and hasn't learned to use a DVR yet. ;)

Hip people stream the event on the internet or use the dvr.

Karl Ravech is replacing Berman on the HRD call. I bet Chris is still mourning the loss of his wife.

Members online