Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD ********7/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. It was definitely tough to get out of bed for work this morning. Slept like crap last night, and then throw in the beer and staying up late, not a good combination

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
why would the Prescott auto pen be panini's fault? the athlete is getting paid to sign. not have someone or something else sign the damn things

morning all.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
why would the Prescott auto pen be panini's fault? the athlete is getting paid to sign. not have someone or something else sign the damn things

morning all.
I think it looks bad panini didn't do a little check before shipping. Didn't the long for collectors to figure that out. Topps has sent out Judge autographs signed by Tyler Austin

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
evening all!
great day here in southeast alaska. after 8 years I was able to finally meet another FCB friend in person @metallicalex.
awesome experience to not only meet him but his family as well.
I hope they enjoy the rest of the trip as much as I enjoyed the hour I was able to spend with them.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Get to go clean some corn out of our bins and dump pit. Another Co-op rented the bins from us for corn harvest, and yellow pea harvest is soon upon us. One big thing with peas and beans is they are non-GMO, which is a big deal with our buyers. So we have to get as much of the corn out of the bins as possible. We've had some loads get rejected from them finding corn

Members online