Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 boxes 2015 Bowman's Best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Grabbed three boxes on a whim today...

First auto out was a Dillon Tate RED refractor First Impressions auto /5 :shock: -- sick looking card

Same box had:

Brendan Rodgers auto :geek:
Bradley Zimmer auto
Nick Gordon refractor auto

Box 2:

Kyle Tucker auto :geek:
M.Margot auto
Carson Fulmer auto
Phil Bickford refractor auto

Box 3:

Alex Jackson auto :cool:
Dixon Machado auto
K.Mitchell auto
Richie Martin auto

Non-autos:

Wainwright green ref /99
Braun blue ref /150
Cueto blue ref /150
Manny Machado blue ref /150

Atomic refs: Adam Jones (hi-def), McCutchen, S.Marte

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice hits!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Thank you. I know it's not a super auto of Mike Trout, but still. By the way, does anyone here have the pack/box odds for 2015 Bowman's Best they could share with me?

You need the Bickford? I've got two of those now-- ref auto variety from this set.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thank you. I know it's not a super auto of Mike Trout, but still. By the way, does anyone here have the pack/box odds for 2015 Bowman's Best they could share with me?

You need the Bickford? I've got two of those now-- ref auto variety from this set.
What u need for them?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What u need for them?

You want both? Prob $9-10/dlvd on the pair or $6/dlvd for one. I'll throw in a 2015 Bowman Draft silver /499 of him too if you want it. I might have a Finest refractor of him, but have to check.

I'll be back on later tonight. Cards are not in hand yet-- they should arrive prob Monday, or Sat at earliest.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

Odds should be posted in baseballcardpedia.con

Members online

Latest posts