Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scumbag move

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Look at this listing- $40 card at the most. But everyone knows Neshek collects his own cards

cc9f94b65aab234a7f82301d7dab841a.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222568226996

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Why the hell is Kris Bryant in the title?

Not only is this a 1/1 but it's a 65th Anniversary card.. Maybe he thought the card was undervalued.. :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Don't see the big deal from the guy trying to flip a card... PN will either make an offer he feels comfortable with or move on.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Pretty sure he doesn't collect his own cards, I think he Super collects Esteban Loaiza...

Yes that's a joke, no I don't know why Esteban Loaiza was the first name to pop into my head

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Holding cards hostage is nothing new. Happens all the time. The question is, is he willing to pay the price? While he can probably afford 3 bills+ for his own 1/1 like the average collector chases a $10 card, it is somewhat similar to paying terrorists a ransom request. Once he does it once, it reinforces the fact that he will probably pay that again and again and pretty soon, all tough cards will be listed at obscene prices until Pat has had enough. Look at what happened to Vizquel and Galarraga. Same thing. It happens to lesser players to a smaller extent. I would argue that it is happening with Steve Garvey to a smaller scale right now because of a few newer buyers paying too much for things and making people take notice and ask for more out of the gate. Someone just listed a Sterling Jumbo "patch" card for $799 OBO. It isn't even a decent patch piece. That used to be a $100 card AT BEST. Even asking $800 OBO is a joke!

Members online