Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Group break: 2017 bowman platinum retail display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
I'm ready!

c5e085167d94440addc74ad4feafee91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
took a while but i was finally able to get the video to play.....though i admit i'm still wishing that 6th randomization (i could have had dodgers AND yankees) had been the one used , it sure seemed to me this display was packed with red sox , mets , and d'backs plus one of the few cubs cards was an auto....

just made it home and will be getting a payment to you in about 15 minutes.....

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
took a while but i was finally able to get the video to play.....though i admit i'm still wishing that 6th randomization (i could have had dodgers AND yankees) had been the one used , it sure seemed to me this display was packed with red sox , mets , and d'backs plus one of the few cubs cards was an auto....

just made it home and will be getting a payment to you in about 15 minutes.....

Nah...you didn't really want 5 Judges and 3 Bellingers. Just some nobody rookies. :)

jgeorge06

May 2, 2017
I'll be getting everything mailed out today. If not when I go to lunch, then when I get off work tonight. Will PM everyone with tracking info once I have it.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
1. Phillyfan - paid
2. rebelpawn - paid
3. Heavyhitter - paid
4. Cubsfanp - paid
5. Dazed - paid
6. Tribefan26
7. Greg Cleveland - paid
8. Game****fanatic
9. Bane50 - paid
10. Phillyfan - paid
11. Mighty Bombjack - paid
12. game****fanatic
13. Kidmikey - paid
14. UMich92
15. Tenballer - paid

Payment was sent July 11. Please re-check and let me know if I made an error. Payment was sent to [email protected].

Alex

Members online

Latest posts