Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coming next week... Amazon Prime Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I know this is a sports card website... but there will be some massive deals to be had on Amazon.

And hey, Amazon buys ads too (this is an ad)...

So hit up some PRIME DAY SALES.

They are going to start Monday night at 9.

I will post things I find interesting in here. Buy some stuff you need/want.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My sister works at a distribution center and assures me it's nuts right now

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Probably not. Hobby stuff on Amazon is all hit and miss but ill keep am eye out.

Aren't all the boxes from 3rd party sellers? I don't think third party sellers participate in Amazon Prime day.

I only buy sleeves from Amazon as all the boxes I see are from 3rd party sellers and overpriced that it's cheaper to buy from the big online boys of the hobby.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
That noise you hear is every single letter carrier in America cursing Amazon, thinking of all the damn packages we'll be delivering in a few days.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
OMG, there was actually one good deal on Prime day! Echo Dot was $5 cheaper than when I bought my first one. Got a second one for the other room.

15 price alerts I set up haven't hit so I don't expect other good deals on Prime Day and will just have to wait it out until my alerts hit throughout the next few months.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
haven't seen anything worth buying.

yep. More hype than actual deals. I've seen better deals (except for the Echo Dot I got) during Christmas holiday season or at other points in the year than on Amazon Prime Day.

Just set your price alerts and buy when you get the email that Amazon has the item you want at the price you set.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
They are pretty much emptying the overstock in their warehouse. I'll probably pick up I few things that I buy on a regular basis. I might also pick up "Exploding Kittens"....

edit-->I do recommend the Fire TV device

Last edited:

Members online