Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Home run derby open thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Great contest so far! Bour was giving it his all....I was impressed. Impressed with Judge, as always!!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Of the final four, based on the first round, I am giving the nod to Sanchez for the win. He made his 17 look easy. He was not waiting for the ball to land before the next pitch. On multiple occasions he had two HR's in the air at the same time.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Old man in me says, "meh" but in all honesty this is great exposure for the game's young stars. That said, this split-screen view sucks. Don't get a good sense of the ridiculous distances

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Of the final four, based on the first round, I am giving the nod to Sanchez for the win. He made his 17 look easy. He was not waiting for the ball to land before the next pitch. On multiple occasions he had two HR's in the air at the same time.

Not the first time I have been wrong and certainly won't be the last.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Sano vs. Judge final. That round Judge had two HR's over 500' and close to a minute left on the clock for more without including the bonus time.

Members online

Latest posts