Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's see your response: You might be addicted to baseball cards and ebay when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
When I was 9 or 10, I broke apart three 1980 Mint sets (D, P and even S!) to buy cards. Maybe the only time anyone ever used a 1980 S Susan B Anthony at a card shop.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
You see a license plate with the 3 letters "TDF" and think topps donruss fleer

You see a t shirt with FCB logo and don't realize it's soccer at first.

Every time you see the word Panini in a menu, you think of cards.

DTA

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
When you go on a cruise and check to see if the gift shop has cards because you want to do a break. So you prepare yourself ahead because you know they won't have and pack a couple blaster boxes!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
........................when you decide to step inside of a Wal-Mart.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Bad: When you hit refresh on an ebay card search less than 5 minutes after the last time you hit refresh on the same search.

Worse: When you see that a card on your wantlist has appeared within the last 5 minutes, rush to buy it, and then tell yourself that this justifies the obsessive behavior described above.

Worst: When you have repeated this behavior often enough that you truly believe this is healthy and normal.

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
When you check the equity in your house to buy cases of bowman draft.

Laughing hard as hell. Or when your wife realizes that she could have had a second property in her native country of Colombia. I just keep telling her one day when the kids are grown. One day. LOL.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
when you get angry a card arrives sandwiched between two toploaders when there are readily available toploaders for thicker cards.

I don't know why so many ebay sellers are being lazy lately - I've gotten 3 packages in the last 2 weeks with 108pt cards smashed between two normal single-card toploaders. If you charge $3.25 or $3.50 shipping, don't be a tight ass by not using a 20 cent 108pt toploader.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Bad: When you hit refresh on an ebay card search less than 5 minutes after the last time you hit refresh on the same search.

Worse: When you see that a card on your wantlist has appeared within the last 5 minutes, rush to buy it, and then tell yourself that this justifies the obsessive behavior described above.

Worst: When you have repeated this behavior often enough that you truly believe this is healthy and normal.
Are you spying on me?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
When one of your cards hasn't shown in over two years and you have memorized all 8 cards that show up each week in your "Followed Search".

Or so I've heard...

Members online