Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wal Mart run for Bow Plat is successful!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Got there at 9 AM, and there was a team working on re-setting the entire card aisle. Of course they started on the end with the Gaming cards first. So I left, and went back about an hour later. They had gotten to some sports stuff, and someone must have come in and asked about Platinum, because that display box was out, with a Blaster and a few small packs gone. so I picked a large box, one Blaster, and three small packs. Here's the results'''

Small packs. Your "Exclusive" Prospect card must be the Blue parallel, since there was one in every pack. Got a little Purple, too.

The Blaster has the pack of four Ice parallels like last year. But it was pretty much a dud for me.

The big box had a lot more bang. Two greens, a Purple, Alex Bregman variation...

First autograph was of White Sox prospect, Luis Alexander Basabe. Meh. Hoping for an auto with some color. It got better.

Okay, so it's not color, but a die cut #/35 will be okay.

No Judge, got doubles of Benintendi base and the Rookie Radar insert. Anybody working on the set, PM me your needs.