Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Thread: Have we ever seen anything like this with Bowman Chrome Auto's?

Featured Contributor
    The best players in history?
    Super Moderator
     Topnotchsy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have we ever seen anything like this with Bowman Chrome Auto's?

I couldn't help but notice that the Bowman Chrome RC Auto's of the biggest names seem to be at prices we have never seen before. Players like Trout and Kershaw have jumped in price very significantly, and guys like Bryant and others are selling incredibly strong.

Some examples:

Trout
    2009 Bowman Chrome Xfractor BGS 9.5/PSA 10 - 5 have sold for $7300-$11960
    2009 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref raw - $6000 (to compare, I sold a 9.5 earlier in the season for around $5000)

Kershaw
    2006 Bowman Chrome raw - a copy just sold for over $1000
    2006 Bowman Chrome PSA 10 - $1400
    2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor PSA 10 - $8100 (I sold a BGS 9.5 last season for around $3500 and at the time that was a killer sale)

Bryant
    2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 9.5 - $3500-$4000
    2012 Bowman Chrome base raw - $750-$850

Harper
    2011 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref BGS 9 - $2000+
    2011 Bowman Chrome Raw - $500-$700
    Last edited by Topnotchsy; 07-16-2017 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, pretty amazing that there seems to be lil end in sight on items like these. Some deep pockets out there.

Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the excitement with Judge has something to do with it. All of his cards are sky high and that's causing everyone else to re-evaluate recent proven young guys and invest in them. In my opinion, FOMO (fear of missing out) is driving this rush.
    Tradelist (open trade folder): https://goo.gl/9QaZll

2011 Topps Heritage Red/Blue/Green Tints - 54% Complete
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NNO - 59/350 | 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back - 52/350

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been watching Ebay sales a ton in a few years, is there a guy like Wossa who wins all, or is it spread around?

(and whatever happened to Wossa?)
    ask me about my Crusades...

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the top end of blue chip RCs is higher than ever. No telling where the ceiling is, but maybe things will stabilize after the season.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores I don't have

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxabuser View Post
    I think the excitement with Judge has something to do with it. All of his cards are sky high and that's causing everyone else to re-evaluate recent proven young guys and invest in them. In my opinion, FOMO (fear of missing out) is driving this rush.
    Interesting take. I don't think you are far off the mark. Makes sense actually.

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I haven't been watching Ebay sales a ton in a few years, is there a guy like Wossa who wins all, or is it spread around?

(and whatever happened to Wossa?)
    He buys up all the superfractor autos, well at least I know that he used to. Not sure about now. I just want to know if he's the current owner of the Kershaw superfractor auto I pulled.

To put it in perspective, I sold his superfractor auto for $1,800. That sort of money could only get you a PSA 10 base auto these days. Man I left a butt load of money on the table with that sale....
    My junk >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

It's the teeth bro...it's gotta be the teeth...

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Interesting take. I don't think you are far off the mark. Makes sense actually.

He buys up all the superfractor autos, well at least I know that he used to. Not sure about now. I just want to know if he's the current owner of the Kershaw superfractor auto I pulled.

To put it in perspective, I sold his superfractor auto for $1,800. That sort of money could only get you a PSA 10 base auto these days. Man I left a butt load of money on the table with that sale....
    That's your version of the Shelby Miller trade

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.