Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have we ever seen anything like this with Bowman Chrome Auto's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I couldn't help but notice that the Bowman Chrome RC Auto's of the biggest names seem to be at prices we have never seen before. Players like Trout and Kershaw have jumped in price very significantly, and guys like Bryant and others are selling incredibly strong.

Some examples:

Trout
2009 Bowman Chrome Xfractor BGS 9.5/PSA 10 - 5 have sold for $7300-$11960
2009 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref raw - $6000 (to compare, I sold a 9.5 earlier in the season for around $5000)

Kershaw
2006 Bowman Chrome raw - a copy just sold for over $1000
2006 Bowman Chrome PSA 10 - $1400
2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor PSA 10 - $8100 (I sold a BGS 9.5 last season for around $3500 and at the time that was a killer sale)

Bryant
2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 9.5 - $3500-$4000
2012 Bowman Chrome base raw - $750-$850

Harper
2011 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref BGS 9 - $2000+
2011 Bowman Chrome Raw - $500-$700

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yup, pretty amazing that there seems to be lil end in sight on items like these. Some deep pockets out there.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I think the excitement with Judge has something to do with it. All of his cards are sky high and that's causing everyone else to re-evaluate recent proven young guys and invest in them. In my opinion, FOMO (fear of missing out) is driving this rush.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I haven't been watching Ebay sales a ton in a few years, is there a guy like Wossa who wins all, or is it spread around?

(and whatever happened to Wossa?)

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, the top end of blue chip RCs is higher than ever. No telling where the ceiling is, but maybe things will stabilize after the season.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I think the excitement with Judge has something to do with it. All of his cards are sky high and that's causing everyone else to re-evaluate recent proven young guys and invest in them. In my opinion, FOMO (fear of missing out) is driving this rush.

Interesting take. I don't think you are far off the mark. Makes sense actually.

I haven't been watching Ebay sales a ton in a few years, is there a guy like Wossa who wins all, or is it spread around?

(and whatever happened to Wossa?)

He buys up all the superfractor autos, well at least I know that he used to. Not sure about now. I just want to know if he's the current owner of the Kershaw superfractor auto I pulled.

To put it in perspective, I sold his superfractor auto for $1,800. That sort of money could only get you a PSA 10 base auto these days. Man I left a butt load of money on the table with that sale....

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Interesting take. I don't think you are far off the mark. Makes sense actually.

He buys up all the superfractor autos, well at least I know that he used to. Not sure about now. I just want to know if he's the current owner of the Kershaw superfractor auto I pulled.

To put it in perspective, I sold his superfractor auto for $1,800. That sort of money could only get you a PSA 10 base auto these days. Man I left a butt load of money on the table with that sale....

That's your version of the Shelby Miller trade

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online