Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selfie or Signature?

Selfie or Signature?

• Selfie w/player!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Signature of player!

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
If you had a chance of meeting a player at a game, would you rather get a signature or a selfie with the player?

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
In a perfect world, i would shoot for both, but for purposes of the topic, a signature would be preferred in the event I would decide to flip it. No one would like to buy personalized items. Who agrees?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I go for pics with my daughter. I've gotten some of them signed which is really cool

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I don't want to sound to "get off my lawnish" but I'd rather have the auto. I detest selfies. I realize it's more than a fad and it's easier than imposing on a stranger to work your camera or phone. If I had kids maybe I'd feel different and I'd want a photo but you can bet someone who is not in the photo will be taking it. End rant...here's your soap box back.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
image.png

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Selfie all day long.

Autographs are really dumb at this point if you sit and think about it.

I'd rather have photographic evidence.

Hell, you can get the picture autographed at a later date if you want to.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Picture with the player. Anyone can buy an autograph on eBay. But having your picture taken with a great player can be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Signature. I'm not a millennial...but that has little to do with it. I just hate my stupid face. I wanna punch a hole through it.

For those rare pictures of myself that actually exist, I generally cut out the faces of celebrities from teen bop magazines and glue them over my own. Which is pretty cool for an ex of mine because apparently she dated Brad Pitt.

Members online