Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE shout out to @jaydub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I know a lot of you see Jeff's IP auto pickup thread. I saw he had an Antonio Senzatela autographed debut ticket and asked him about parting with it. He said it was a PC item but if I got one he'd try to get it signed for me. After having a rough day at work, I come home to this
03a46c390badea413bf4ed795451340e.jpg

Thanks a lot Jeff, I really appreciate you adding a great PC item!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

stof

Oct 9, 2010
I was at that game. I hadn't heard of Senzatela but I knew it was his debut. He was mowing them down that game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Thanks [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] !!

You are mostly just lucky that Senzatela is one of the few Rockies players who doesn't drive his car to/from the stadium and instead walks out to a local apartment. That's how us graphers have more shots at getting Senza stuff signed. I'm just hoping he doesn't get a car and move out of downtown before I can get some more photos signed :)

Jeff

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
What the heck? I checked their roster because I'm going In a couple of weeks and they have him listed

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Yeah the move when it was made was explained as partly innings limit, partly pause service time, and partly to let him work on things. Your typical move for rookie pitcher.

Jeff

Members online