Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A PSA 10 Aaron Judge Rookie has sold for $110.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
It's amazing they're selling that high. Even if Judge puts up 10 war seasons for the next 15 years they wont be a good investment

Well, Trout base autos are going for over $2k but the possibility of Judge reaching those prices are slim to none cuz Judge is 25 with half a season under his belt while Trout is the same age and has already put up over 50 WAR in 7 seasons.

If I had a couple base autos I'd do the same as you, grade then sell immediately. Take the money and run.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Well, Trout base autos are going for over $2k

for my curiosity... did those trout base autos go for higher earlier in his career? I have a feeling if you have Judge auto cards for the PC that selling Judge now might be good because you may be able to reacquire a Judge auto card for the PC later after the Judge hype dies down.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Sell every single Aaron Judge card you have, right now. It isn't worth the gamble on whether his prices are sustainable. I'm pretty sure the same was said about Strasburg in 2010, and his once $60 base Chrome BCP1 can now be bought for a few bucks (and he's still pretty good).

Members online

Latest posts