Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frazier/Robertson/Kahnle Traded to Yankees For Rutherford/Clarkin/Clippard/Polo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Drink your coffee. Might be a while.

Jon Heyman‏ @JonHeyman
yanks, chisox hoping to finalize by late tonite. prospect package will go to chisox, probably lower-level, but well-regarded guys.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
WOW. WOW. WOW.

Bob Nightengale‏ @BNightengale
Blake Rutherford, the #Yankees, first-round pick in 2016, will be the prized Yankees prospect going to the @WhiteSox.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Here's another. Paging [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION]. UNLOAD. NOW.

Joel Sherman‏ @Joelsherman1
Hearing that #Whitesox also would get Ian Clarkin if this dela gets done #Yankees

Last edited:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
WOW. WOW. WOW.

Bob Nightengale‏ @BNightengale
Blake Rutherford, the #Yankees, first-round pick in 2016, will be the prized Yankees prospect going to the @WhiteSox.

Sadly, I saw this coming. The Yankees weren't expecting Frazier and Judge to be ready this soon. Some guy named Harper will be ready in two years. Keep Mateo, just in case things don't work out. Guess it's time to change my signature! I wish this kid nothing, but the best

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Dodged a bullet there....less than an hour ago I was contemplating buying some Rutherford autos with my Alex Wood profits but ultimately the severe lack of power drove me away. Imagine the price of his autos will be cut in half a couple weeks from now.

stof

Oct 9, 2010
Dodged a bullet there....less than an hour ago I was contemplating buying some Rutherford autos with my Alex Wood profits but ultimately the severe lack of power drove me away. Imagine his autos will be about 50% cheaper in a couple weeks.

Another example of why it's amazing to collect the White Sox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
And another piece.

Mark Feinsand @Feinsand
Source: Tyler Clippard is part of the package that would head to the White Sox if/when the Robertson/Frazier/Kahnle deal is completed.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bob Nightengale‏@BNightengale
The #Yankees-#WhiteSox trade is now official

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Chicago White Sox‏@whitesox
#WhiteSox have acquired Blake Rutherford, Ian Clarkin, Tito Polo & Tyler Clippard from NYY in exchange for Frazier, Kahnle & Robertson.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
NY's bullpen is ridiculous. People are making a big deal about Frazier/Robertson, but I think Kahnle is the better bullpen arm in the deal.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Wow seems to me the White Sox got hosed. Basically traded their top three trades pieces all at once to only get Rutherford (who is good) and 3 others, including Clippard who has stunk this year. Seems to me they would have gotten more splitting them up over the course of the next week, especially Kahlne, who has been lights out. I don't think Yankee fans realize how good he has been this year, as a lot of the comments I've seen are them happier about Clippard being gone than anything else.

As a Red Sox fan admittedly with a bit of bias, this deal seems very very light considering the White Sox said the Red Sox didn't have enough. Very confusing for sure. Credit to Cashman for the massive haul and Dombo just took another big hit with Sox fans.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I thought they might go for starting pitching but maybe this means Adams is coming?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards