Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frazier/Robertson/Kahnle Traded to Yankees For Rutherford/Clarkin/Clippard/Polo

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NY's bullpen is ridiculous. People are making a big deal about Frazier/Robertson, but I think Kahnle is the better bullpen arm in the deal.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow seems to me the White Sox got hosed. Basically traded their top three trades pieces all at once to only get Rutherford (who is good) and 3 others, including Clippard who has stunk this year. Seems to me they would have gotten more splitting them up over the course of the next week, especially Kahlne, who has been lights out. I don't think Yankee fans realize how good he has been this year, as a lot of the comments I've seen are them happier about Clippard being gone than anything else.

As a Red Sox fan admittedly with a bit of bias, this deal seems very very light considering the White Sox said the Red Sox didn't have enough. Very confusing for sure. Credit to Cashman for the massive haul and Dombo just took another big hit with Sox fans.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought they might go for starting pitching but maybe this means Adams is coming?

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12